We will make your wedding an unforgettable day
At Best Western Plus Gran Hotel Morelia we will make your wedding in Morelia one of the best days of your life. Our coordinators will help you plan with you the wedding you always dreamed of, whether you want an intimate and elegant celebration or a great party in company of all your family and friends, we will take care of every detail perfectly, with the style that distinguish, to turn your dreams into a day you will remember forever.
We know that the Honeymoon is very important for you and your partner, that's why all our wedding packages include a Honeymoon gift in a beach destination or colonial city, so you can enjoy this wonderful experience in destinations most beautiful in Mexico.
- Courtesy Event Room rental for 5 hrs
- Living room or garden for civil ceremony (Subject to availability)
- Lounge for bachelor party (Subject to availability)
- Menu based on two or three times
- Menu test for 3 people with table setting for selection of table linen
- Uncorking without limit
- Refreshment and unlimited ice for 5 hours
- Linen and basic equipment
- Long chair cover with bows (Tiffany chairs, subject to availability)
- Menu printed on the tables and numbering of tables
- Aide-de-camp for reception of guests (Events greater than 100 people)
- Continuous cleaning staff
- Waiters service
- Waiters captain
- Bridal Room
- 5-hour reception room rental
- Lounge room for bachelor or bachelorette party
- Menu taste testing for 4, with sample table settings to choose your table linens.
- Menú SPECIAL PREMIER three course menu (made to your specifications)
- Fresh brewed coffee service
- Uncorking without limit
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and ice for 5 hours
- Natural-styled premier centerpieces (including the bride's table)
- Welcome cocktail table or chocolate fountain (for events over 120 people)
- Sparkling wine glasses for the couple
- Premier table linens
- Round table and Tiffany chairs in white, chocolate, or folding chairs
- Printed menus for each table and printed table numbers
- Greeter for receiving guests
- Cleaning personnel throughout the event
- Wait staff
- Maitre de
- Bridal Room
- Illuminated or patent dance floor from $ 5,000.00
- Desserts table from $ 3,500.00 depending on number of guests
- Chocolate fountain for $ 3,500.00 depending on the number of guests and the type of wine
- Variety of musical groups and DJ packages with options for costumes, screens, animators and animation material
- Canapés tray $ 350.00 each
- Each extra hour beyond 5 hours: $ 40.00 per person and $ 370.00 per additional waiter
- Welcome cocktail $ 50.00 each (Margaritas, Martinis, cocktails with or without alcohol)
POLICIES AND OBSERVATIONS
- Smoking is prohibited inside the hotel facilities.
- It is not allowed to attach or paste items in places that may damage the hotel facilities. Items must be posted in the designated and authorized areas.
- The placement of any blanket, canvas or poster is subject to approval from the administration and will have an additional charge of $ 370.00.
- External food or beverages are prohibited, except for sealed, dry snacks (peanuts, nuts, pistachios, etc.) with a clear expiration date. Cakes from outside the hotel are also prohibited (allowed only for special events).
- The hotel does not have a warehouse to store material. All event supplies and materials must be delivered the same day of the event and, if left at the hotel, the client will be responsible for the care of the items.
- By arrangement, the leftovers of the event are not reimbursed or returned.
- The honeymoon must be reserved prior to the event date and is valid for travel up to 6 months after the event.
If you work for a travel agency or your group requires a reservation, we ask you to fill out the form below to assist you in the best way possible: